tobiax RPG

- RPG Maker Project Site

Forums

Forum Home > Drac Fusion; Theoretical T.C.G. > Sticky: Battle! (Sample, Forest vs. Plains)

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Here is an example of a battle, it might get pretty intense, but it'll be a good example for you new-commers.

I challange you, Neo-Bastarne/Nick E. to a card battle,

(just being formal, to get his attention)

August 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

I accept but you make the first move. Or card placement. Your choice.

August 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Alrighty then, (I'll make it more interesting, and use a real deck of playing cards, the number on the card equals the rarity, you in?)

Ok, so, I play, the "Forest" terrain card, and one Pl: 30 Deep Forest Tiger.

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

First I play the Lightning MagePl:30/20 (Its abillity is it can heal 10 health on itself or a creature within 3 spaces of it once per turn). I also play one card face down on the field.

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

I play the Forest Gryphon Pl: 45 and play "Acceleration Armor" to boost his movement to 12, then I play oe card up-side-down, and draw an new hand,

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

I play Plains Swordsman PL10. I then play enchanted amulet. It has the abillity to merge with an element to bring something stronger. I play antoher card facedown,

I then draw a hand

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

I move the Forest Gryphon into your side of the field, and I use its Forest Orb Blast, on the Lightning Mage,

Yout turn;

August 19, 2009 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

I activate a facedown card to counter, thunderclap, it stops all attacks and abillities for the entire turn. Then during my turn I use a facedown yellow fusion stone with the Lightining Mage and enchanted amulet. They make Lightning amulet, all creatures get +5/+5 PL and can use lightning heal(+10hp heal within 3 spaces), I then play Holy Lightning Mage Pl35, 40 with amulet effect, I then play 1 facedown card,

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Ahh, the Yellow Fusion Stone, used for Items to Creature fusion, I move the Forest Gryphon back to the Forest, Then I activate one up-side-down card, "Grant of Power" (unique to myself,) to activate, "Grant of Jupiter" to cancel the effect of the items and up-side-down cards and deal terminal damage to your creatures.

Your turn;

August 19, 2009 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

First I play Spear Storm. I target your Forest Gryphon, this card destroys your creature instantly. Next I play the Whip Tailed Spider PL15. I then play Call to War, if I have any creatures with less than 20 PL I can play as many of the same creature from my deck or hand. There are now 3 Whip Tailed Spiders on the field.

Your Turn;

August 20, 2009 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

I play two of the 'Three Trees" then use two "Re-Seed" cards, to conglomerate the third tree (these trees are stationary,) and finish my turn by refilling my hand,

Your turn;

August 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

My first move is to use a yellow fusion stone and two Harpoon Tail cards with one of the Whip Tailed Spiders. I create a PL35 Triple Harpoon Tailed Spider. It can split its damage to up to three diffrent creatures if nessacary. I then activate Trade. Using this card I discard of the remaining cards in my hand to draw the same amount I discarded. Which is 1.

Your Turn;

August 23, 2009 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

I play the "Forest Shroud" (which blocks my actions from view in a tangel of leaves and greenery)

Your turn;

August 23, 2009 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

I play Thunderstorm. This cards prvents any opponent from playing more than one card a turn. I then get a new hand.

Your turn;

August 23, 2009 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

..... (one card played)

Refil Hand

Your turn;

August 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

On the start of my turn I play Plains Weather. By "cashing in" Plains weather and thunderstorm I can play Mighty Thunderstorm from  my deck or hand. This cards only diffrence is Mighty Thunderstorm cannot be countered or destroyed, unless I use an abillity to do so. I then play Baby DrakonPL 25. (If this card and Wild Flatlands are on the field for two turns together I can bring Tyrano Drakon to the field). Next I play Wild Flatlands and end my turn.

August 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Your turn;

August 25, 2009 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

I do nothing this turn

Your turn;

August 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Your turn;