tobiax RPG

- RPG Maker Project Site

Forums

Forum Home > Drac Fusion; Theoretical T.C.G. > Sticky: Rules

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Here are the rules of Drac Fusion:

1. This game is played with a hand of five cards

2. You may play one "Creature" two "Items" and three "Charms" per turn.

3. The objective of the game, is to defeat your opponent's "Lord" card, while protecting your own.

4. "Lord Cards" are charecters who command elemental armies, and have special abbilities

5. There are five elements, linked to eight colors,

Red- Fire,

Orange- Earth

Yelow- Plains (humans, lightning powered creatures) controlled by Moderator "Nick E."

Green- Forest, controlled by Myself

Blue- Water

Purple- Wind

White- Light

Black- Dark(ness) (Swamps, undeads, and such)

6. Attributes of creatures (which count as any played fighter) is called Power 

Level, abr.  "PL:" which is both health and attach, a creature with twenty attack and

twenty  health, is listed as Pl: 20, but onw with thirty attack and twenty health is 

listed as

Pl: 20/30,

7. Power level may not excede 50, without extreamly special circumstances

8. Creatures may be combined (fused) with items called Fusion Stones.

9. Use of Fusion Stones, running out of cards, or attacks, end your turn, when your 

"hand" is out, restock it from your "deck",

10.Creatures move on a "Board" of 10 wide by five "out" (away from one's self), the 

player's and opponent's "boards" are conected by the "Center Line" which is one

fourth of a space tall, and never changes,

11.Charms are used for special attacks and field effects, Items are buildings, power

up weapons, seige devices, and more,

12. There can be up to eight (or under certain circumstances, up to twelve) people

playing at once, "Three-Way's" and up take place on an evenly devided circle

shaped "Board"

(Moderators, please insert the rest of the rules that I can't remember, thank you)

August 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

Yo, what happened to ice man? I wanted to be ice way back when(a couple of years ago)but Nick said it was taken.:unsure:P.S How old is Drac Fusion anyway?

August 18, 2009 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

Drac Fusion is 7 years old. Ice faction is a rare pre-disposed of faction. Story material,:ohmy:, not to be exposed without envisoners consent.

August 18, 2009 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

This is my realm. 

August 18, 2009 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nick E.

Ken what do you want to be. You seem like an Earth personally. Or a Water.

August 18, 2009 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

Eath sounds cool, when is the return of the Tribal Guy?:lol:

August 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

The most fearsome, horrific, powerful, and numerous creature the dreaded...Tribal Guy *dramatic/suspenseful music*

August 18, 2009 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Ken at 05:29PM on Aug 18, 2009

Yo, what happened to ice man? I wanted to be ice way back when(a couple of years ago)but Nick said it was taken.:unsure:P.S How old is Drac Fusion anyway?

Ice is only a Spectral Spirit, banished to a middle dimension for fear of an eternal ice age, the Ice "Lord" created it's own ice creatures, telepathically linked to himself,

August 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Ken at 06:33PM on Aug 18, 2009

The most fearsome, horrific, powerful, and numerous creature the dreaded...Tribal Guy *dramatic/suspenseful music*

Hahahahahahaha, the tribal guy fire tempel suicide gambit, hah, good times, good times, remember the pheonix? anoying, yet, atleast now that I think of it, easy to get rid of,

August 18, 2009 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Nick E. at 06:10PM on Aug 18, 2009

Drac Fusion is 7 years old. Ice faction is a rare pre-disposed of faction. Story material,:ohmy:, not to be exposed without envisoners consent.

I think it's five years, we started that in 6th grade, right?

August 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Nick E. at 06:21PM on Aug 18, 2009

This is my realm. 

are there any rules I am forgetting? please go and edit the first post to tell me, ok?

August 18, 2009 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

So can I be Earth?

August 19, 2009 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

During games we shouldn't just use our best card first right? That kinda would be cheating.

August 19, 2009 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Well, It's all about strategy, but you should pace yourself, if you want, you should use a real deck of cards to simulate the probability, low number cards are more common cards, high number cards are more powerfull

August 19, 2009 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

But I can be Earth, right?:unsure:

August 19, 2009 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

What elements are Drac and Dracso(or whatever his name is:unsure:)

August 19, 2009 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Yes, you can be earth, "Dracso"? there is no "Dracso" Drac, yes, with a Pl: 50/100 but he has no element, he is the ultimate creature, with no story connection whatsoever so far, he has a pet Pl: 49 dragon named "Dranes Mons" (drain-es mon-s), who is loyal to Drac. Drac also has a theoretical "cousin" a possible card with Pl: 49 or so, there are also approximately three creatures with PL; 48 or 48.5 (possibly) one shark, one fire spider, and at least one more, either an earth lion or a giand wind eagle, maybe both, those are the official strongest creatures,  Each element also has it's special creature,. which is played under specal circumstances and is verry powerful and large, usually abel to hold an entire army upon it's body, some, like the Golden Dragon, have areas where soldiers can sit and use various weapons, usually ranged weapons,

August 19, 2009 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

Nick said he made Drac's opposite Dracso Pl 1 and when they were both in play they both died.:tongue:

August 19, 2009 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tobiaxrpg
Administrator

Oscard?  um, nope, the real way is, well, I won't say, cause i never made it, but even that is counterable,

August 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken

Sorry, Nick never really used the card.:ohmy:

August 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.